Symptoms Grumbling Stomach Could You Please Read My Symptoms And Give Me Your Opinion?

Could you please read my symptoms and give me your opinion? - symptoms grumbling stomach

Ok, so I have) with stomach problems (complaints, not on hunger and symptoms of acid reflux (Nexium does not help) ... I am 23 years old, male and just a endoscopy, colonoscopy, and the upper two cases, it was nothing. I feel like Pop Rocks in my neck sometimes, and I thought it was acid reflux do not believe now, after 2 tests came up with nothing. My neck when they are from left to right i hear cartiledge extraction, causing a tear in the throat. Today, my neck hurts, and I put my hand on the left side of the neck just below the chin and felt out of place at a flat rate that I could not move. I also realized that every time I ran into the crowd, which was originally a click or pop-rock sensation in the throat. I can avoid the problems of ColombAcid Reflux dy. When I raise my hands in the air, I get a click in my throat ... If I press my chest (both sides), I have to click in his throat. Now feel my upper back, that must constantly be broken theres fluid in my back and I'm always cracking my back to make them feel better. I have the impression that the problem could extend the neck (it starts) and then now on his shoulders and my back ... I think everything runs on any type of infection, but what. At first I thought of meningitis, but I can not get my neck, chin movement, no noise breaks its movement to the left and right when I and you hear cracking in my throat. In thinking that this is a massive infection, but you still have ideas? I'll throw the acid reflux and bowel problems ... I believe that theUMP in your throat, I discovered today is the root of all problems, including throat-ripping noise and acid reflux-like symptoms, but I do not understand how ... Right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a thought, why not a proven CMB, the infection show. BMP application and Radio-Canada and nothing else dr. want to order. If it is in many places, has perhaps the lymphatic system "do something.

Good luck,

Oh, and just because you feel and hear what is not, in one area necessarily mean that it is wrong.

Anonymous said...

They talk about the problems with the stomach, the neck (cervical spine) problems! What is Chiropractic Classic stuff.
View a list of good insurance - to help you! It takes about 8-10 times viewed.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you have a Polop a growth factor found in the throat that the doctor remove, go to the doctor and received must be verified.

Post a Comment