Do I Need A Electric Converter For Nicaragua I Need An Electric Converter To Bring To The Philippines, I Am In Canada?

I need an electric converter to bring to the philippines, i am in canada? - do i need a electric converter for nicaragua

I need a power converter to bring with me to Argentina, I live in Canada, my girlfried home runs from 220 to 240 volts am, brining the number i is a mouse / rat power rodent repellents desperately need to know that I am one of those converter to get to it for them ..... Please use can save if someone knows to save a business, a joint such as Home Hardware and Canadian Tire, it can let me know where I get it, please. Thank you very much

3 comments:

Karen L said...

Go to a store of Automobile Club (CAA or the provincial equivalent) or in a place, luggage and travel suppliers, travel agencies and in some cases sold. I make a call first to ensure that they are just like you, because they want different adapters for different countries.

dimple p said...

DONN'T I know what part of Canada you live, but if you know Indian Store ELECTRONIC they can help.

dimple p said...

DONN'T I know what part of Canada you live, but if you know Indian Store ELECTRONIC they can help.

Post a Comment