Balance Drivers Wireless Can I Get A Drivers Liscense?

Can i get a drivers liscense? - balance drivers wireless

When I was 16, I was arrested and punished for not liscense, no insurance and expired tags .... This car was sitting in my house because I had no liscense so I took a day. I went to the court proof of insurance and tags for him, but no liscense. 100dlls I had to pay on that day and I still had a balance of between 300 and left ... I never paid her ..... A few years ago and still havent received my ..... It was liscense in Arizona is now planning to move to Illinois, I think I have a mandate, when I have my liscense in Illinois will touch me with something? They know what they are in another state? I say 4 years ago I have never been a driver in front liscense

4 comments:

UCANTCME said...

You can call your local DMV to answer your questions and AT THE SAME TIME, you get the right answer to your question.

Crystal Faye said...

U is not lived in AZ 4 a few years ago my friend had a problem

Crystal Faye said...

U is not lived in AZ 4 a few years ago my friend had a problem

Tricia said...

Now, when you find out if someone has not paid fines in another state ...

Department of Computer in the country where cars are, well ...

I would find a way to check online when students were looking for Warren to you or what the balance is .. It could be higher now .. I wish to pay in full ....

If you try to get your license and must be arrested by them on the spot .... Save the Hassel and pay the fine ...

Post a Comment