Loose Magnetics On Nikken Magnet Mattress How To Make My Electronic Keyboard Work?

How to make my electronic keyboard work? - loose magnetics on nikken magnet mattress

Hi.i equipped with an electronic keyboard called the "Yamaha PSR-GX76.
My card has been burned and go buy a universal adapter.Before bought, I borrowed my cousin Yamaha adapter.When bandaged me, I have the power. To gain power, I had to plug-and-ring happened around him. In order to escape the hole would be connected in the ceiling.

Well, I bought a universal adapter called "Magnetics Universal Adapter U.S. [7 output AC / DC adapter, 1000mA Dual Voltage (110/220)] has no power. If you use the universal adapter I mentioned know, please tell me What plug adapter that I use (comes with 6 sizes), which corresponds to my Yamaha keyboard.

I have on my keyboard andA flawlessly.

I can not explain the polarity polarity.Please adapter.

Over the hole of the adapter on my keyboard, is a label marked "DC IN 10-12V.

Please tell me what voltage (1.5,3,4.5,6,7.5,9,12) that I use in my universal adapter.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

The keyboard has a card Yamaha PA150. It provides 1500 mA. The polarity is + on pin. The opposite of most keyboards. They cost about $ 24 on Ebay.

The universal adapter is only 1000 m. It is not enough. could work, but it is certainly hot.

When fed with the wrong polarity may or may not have damaged the electronics of the keyboard.

Good luck

Tell me, if I can help more.

Jay said...

Sounds like it could be a problem with the entry in the AC plug on the keyboard. She said it cowardly and have to go through before the keyboard works for you. Try to dissect them and see to see the contribution of women to determine whether a weld is to be relaxed or something in the keyboard.

Post a Comment