Stomach Burning From Vicodin Use 18 And Horrbile Cramps Where I Cant Even Move And My Stomach Burns.i Take 3or4 Vicodin An But No Help..?

18 and horrbile cramps where i cant even move and my stomach burns.i take 3or4 vicodin an but no help..? - stomach burning from vicodin use

I can not do anyhting on days 2 a.m. to 3 p.m. my first period of their horrible cramps so bad that sometimes do not drink caffeine cry.i in my time, I saw the benefits of chocolate bananas.water and vegetables.

Advil is not working for me once accidentally overdose of Advil, because it was like nothing happened and I vomited.
or .... Acetaminophen or ibuprofen ... but I have not tried anyhting more

helps.i not vicodin for my wisdom tooth, but it only works after 3 or 4 pills and wait 45 minutes until an hour before starting a new pill, even his time trying to get and work.

4 comments:

SA16 said...

DO NOT TAKE 3-4 Vicodin, even though they are so far away. It contains acetaminophen (Tylenol) and this amount can be toxic to the liver. They are clearly the type of seizures that require further treatment. Ask your doc or OB / GYN and insist on better treatment. There are things that help you and do not as much damage as the dose of paracetamol. She suffered from endometriosis or other diseases can cause excruciating pain. They have every reason to avoid, caffeine.

Ask your doc. His current treatment is not, of course not so bad that it deserves.

Best of luck.

LoveSong said...

Talk to your doctor
One of my friends had this problem with horrible cramps and just about your age
I regret not knowing the whole story about it, but the doctor is

LoveSong said...

Talk to your doctor
One of my friends had this problem with horrible cramps and just about your age
I regret not knowing the whole story about it, but the doctor is

Pingle Lingle. :D said...

Take Midol. This is everything for me.

Post a Comment