Pearl Belly Button Rings Weird Mark Around Belly Button Piercing? Anyone Know?

Weird mark around Belly Button Piercing? Anyone Know? - pearl belly button rings

I have my navel pierced 2 years break in March of this year. A few months ago I received a strange brand ... In real terms between the ball into the top ring navel and navel, so that the skin between the two spheres of the channel catfish. Anyway, looks like a very small dent on the size of a small pearl. It does not hurt or irritate me at all, the only .. there. Sometimes it seems that they are naked ...
It is so frusterating, I tried to take another catfish thoughts can irritate the skin of money, but has not disappeared. Has anyone this? Who knows how or what can I do?
THANK YOU SO MUCH ...

2 comments:

Autumn Ammo said...

It may be only minor bruises.
You could accidentally pierced beat the dream or something.
Start cleaning for a few weeks until it cleared.
If not, then I will recommend to observe a piercing studio and on.

lwr1985 said...

Please search a large amount of skin that may actually be the bar that shows through the skin and light like a bruise, that if I did not go deep. It could also simply from a ruptured blood vessel in motion, and it is so new. Peel bar and moves the friction on the skin. After a few months will adjust the skin, what is there and it will not stop

Post a Comment