Marine Grade Foam How Do I Go About Becoming A Marine Biologest While In 8Th Grade And What Colleges Are Best For Learning?

How do i go about becoming a marine biologest while in 8Th grade and what colleges are best for learning? - marine grade foam

I am in the 8th Class, I'm 13 and wanted to become a marine biologist from the 5th Class. I wondered how I started my studies, the school would be best for this great and if I could start studying today as a way for you to be paid, would operate the types of animals and plants, where he could work and all other information that a marine biologist. I really appreciate the help Thanks * Heather *

4 comments:

M R said...

Ideally located near Ocean's ... Hands love you. Have you thought about seeing a counselor at school early and have ideas? Many universities, dates and you can go in the right direction to make ... Grants can not be known, and are available ... Interns could work for a marine biologist, so you can get an idea ... All schools have this information but do not know if you do not ask;) Good luck!

skeeter said...

I am almost a year in high school and still have no idea what I'm doing ... lol so your on top of things ... or I'm sorry and I replied:

Maria b said...

Go to this site that has lots of information. This link will tell you about programs of undergraduate study. When you paste into your browser.

http://www.whoi.edu/page.do?pid=7802

Professo... said...

Marine biology is hard to give, there are many degrees of MB and a few jobs. There is a degree of risk of extinction.

Post a Comment