Picture Of Wart On Lip Got Small Bumps Inside Vaginal Area, And Inside The Lips Of Vagina?

Got small bumps inside vaginal area, and inside the lips of vagina? - picture of wart on lip

I'm really scared, I am sexually active, and I shave my pubic hair, if a bathroom with shower. Only a rash there, but i'v found a very strange .. and now it is not, but I am afraid that herpes is.

http://health-pictures.com/warts/images/genitial-herpes.jpeg

This is a picture that looks like mine, but not so white, though not large, but well packaged. I had sex once, immediately after shaving is not good, but only after a few hours. Apparently, some people say that the Iration may take a little.

Please help me in a very frightened, seems to spread out through my vagina and parts have kind've visible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment